At Cotton & Company, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- Healthcare, dental, and vision care
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Life insurance and long- and short-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Paid personal leave
- Paid holidays
- Certification reimbursement and bonus program (CPA, CISA, CISSP, CFE, CIA, CGFM)
- CPE reimbursement and in-house CPE courses
- Tuition reimbursement for approved post-graduate classes
- Direct interaction with partners
- Mentoring program
- Employee assistance program
- State Department Federal Credit Union membership
- Employee referral bonus program
- Gym membership discount program
- Matching gift program and volunteering opportunities
Cotton & Company is small enough to notice individual contributions and large enough to reward them.
We recognize, appreciate, and reward individuals who demonstrate the kind of long-term perspective and “toughness” it takes to meet engagement challenges.
Our bonus programs are aimed at monthly outstanding performance bonuses, on-time and within-budget engagement completion, recruiting, academic training, and certification.
We believe that outstanding employees should share in the company’s success!